Parkzone Stinson Reliant SR-10 (PNP or BNF) Released today!
The Stinson Reliant is as much a work of art as a work of engineering. It comes out of the box loaded with scale details like an authentic paint scheme and markings, simulated ribbing in the wings, a simulated radial engine, accurately modeled landing gear and much more. A robust Parkzone 480 brushless motor power system provides plenty of power for everything from half throttle cruising to full throttle sport aerobatics. And it will do it all with the same smooth sport flying manners you've come to expect from a Parkzone plane.
- Optional Flaps installation via single servo
- 80 Brushless Motor-Lots of power and performance
- 5-channel control-Control and flight performance the modeler wants
- Classic looks and performance-Vintage appeal with modern day flight performance
- Z-foam construction-Very durable, lightweight and repairable
- Fixed tail dragger landing gear-Allows for scale takeoffs and landings
We are lucky enough to already have our hands on a sample model of this exciting plane...check out the pics below and keep your eyes peeled for a video of one of the modelflight team testing it out!